Sunday School at 9:00 am for All Ages
- Nursery for Infants & Toddlers (2 yrs. and under), and nursing mothers are welcome in the Nursery. Parents must drop off their own baby supplies and sign their children in/out. Nursery is open from 9:00 am through the end of the 10:45 am service
- Preschool and Lower Elementary (age 3 through grade 2): meet downstairs in the B-building.
- Upper Elementary (grades 3 – 6): meet downstairs in the A-building.
Parents/ Guardians must sign their children in & out.
- Jr. High & High School: meet upstairs in the A-building. Scroll down for class schedule.
- Adult Sunday School: We offer a variety of classes taught by outstanding Bible teachers. Scroll down for class descriptions and meeting locations.
CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES (Spring 2016)
Curriculum Topics (continued into Spring 2017)
Preschool (ages 2 years through 4 years) – Introduction to the early years and initial ministry of Jesus.
Lower Elementary (Kindergarten through 2nd grade) – Children will become Bible shepherds as they discover the family roles, clothes, homes, food, and relationships of the Old Testament and the awesome character and power of God.
Upper Elementary (3rd through 6th grade) -Children will study Discipleland’s level 4 curriculum.
Through the Book of Acts, they will encounter God’s presence and power among the early Christians. Kids will listen to the challenging messages and see the inspiring miracles. They’ll watch the incredible growth as the Church flourished in spite of intense persecution.
Youth Sunday School Classes (2017)
|January 8||Leadership with Mrs. Tricia Steeper||Discipleship Training|
|January 15||New Year’s Lesson with Pastor Kendal – Joint Jr/HS|
|January 22||The Story: Chapter 1||Life of Christ Lesson #1|
|January 29||Annual Meeting – No classes|
|February 5||Leadership with Mrs. Tricia Steeper||Discipleship Training|
|February 12||The Story: Chapter 2-3||Life of Christ Lesson #2 Youth-led|
|February 19||The Story: Chapter 4-5||Life of Christ Lesson #3 Youth-led|
|February 26||The Story: Chapter 6||Life of Christ Lesson #4 Youth-led|
|March 5||Leadership with Mrs. Tricia Steeper||Discipleship Training|
|March 12||The Story: Chapter 7-8||Life of Christ Lesson #5 Youth-led|
|March 19||The Story: Chapter 9||Life of Christ Lesson #6 Youth-led|
|March 26||The Story: Chapter 10-11||Life of Christ Lesson #7 Youth-led|
|April 2||Leadership with Mrs. Tricia Steeper||Discipleship Training|
|April 9||Palm Sunday Lesson with Pastor Kendal – Joint Jr/HS|
|April 16||“EASTER” – No classes|
|April 23||The Story: Chapter 12-13||Life of Christ Lesson #8 Youth-led|
|April 30||The Story: Chapter 15-16||Life of Christ Lesson #9 Youth-led|
|May 7||Leadership with Mrs. Tricia Steeper||Discipleship Training|
|May 14||The Story: Chapter 18||Life of Christ Lesson #10 Youth-led|
|May 21||Global Missions – Joint Jr/HS|
|School Year 2016-2017||JUNIOR HIGH||HIGH SCHOOL|
|May 28||The Story: Chapter 20||Life of Christ Lesson #11 Youth-led|
|June 4||End of the Year Celebration – Joint Jr/HS|
|June 11||Graduation Celebration – No SS class|
|June 18||The Story: Chapter 22||Life of Christ Lesson #12 Youth-led|
|June 26||The Story: Chapter 24||Life of Christ Lesson #13 Youth-led|
|July 2||The Story: Chapter 26-27||Life of Christ Lesson #14 Youth-led|
|July 9||The Story: Chapter 28||Life of Christ Lesson #15 Youth-led|
|July 16||The Story: Chapter 30||Life of Christ Lesson #16 Youth-led|
|July 23||Promotion Sunday THE EDGE – Joint Jr/HS/YAM|
Courses for Adult Sunday School
February 5, 2017 to April 30, 2017
- How To Find God, Barbara Ching, Gym #4
- Women’s Koinonia, Robin Makapagal, Prayer Room
- Parables II: The Greatest Stories Ever Told, Frances Fukumitsu, Welcome Center #2
- Luke: New Hope, New Joy – Part 2, Jerry Chang, Neilson Chun, and Geoffrey Lau, B-6
- Joshua: The Power of God’s Promises and Jesus’ Final Week (A Men’s Group), Steve Kawamura and Duane Chang, Gym #1
- Prayers of the New Testament, Pastor Jonathan Steeper, Gym
- The Resurrection, Pastor David Pannabecker and Mike Dredla, Library
- The Family Project, Pastor Brad Toyama, B-4/B-5